Function Streams

I now believe that we ought to leave function streams out of the white
pages.  Implementations would then be free to add whatever is compatible
with their own version of active objects and message-passing.  Once we
have all had a reasonable chance to play with Smalltalk and with
flavors, then maybe we will be able to converge on some such mechanism
for Son of Common Lisp.  In the meantime, we probably want to steer
clear of interim or compromise solutions.

-- Scott