DOSTRING

Howdy!
	Dostring was a very useful iteration construct, and I request
that it be put back into the manual.  I know that there is dotimes,
but I am much more interested in the character of the string, not the
index into it.  It is very inefficient to keep on accessing the nth
character of a string, and a hassle to lambda bind it, when there was
such a perfect construct for dealing with this all before.  I realize
we can't keep all the type specific functions, but this one seems
especially useful.