T and NIL addendum

It occurs to me that my earlier note discusses the T and NIL issue
primarily in terms of the positions taken by the Lisp Machine and
VAX NIL communities.  The reason for this, of course, is that these two
groups have taken strong and incompatible positions that somehow have to
be resolved if we are to keep them both in the Common Lisp camp.  I did
not mean to imply that we are uninterested in the views and problems of
other implementations, existing or planned, or of random kibitzers for
that matter.

-- Scott
   --------