[no subject]

I agree with RG, even after hearing Scott's reply.  I would like to
see, in the next manual, a section prominently placed that summarizes
fundamental incompatibilities with Maclisp and changes in philosophy,
especially those that are not things that are already in Zetalisp.
For those people who have not been following Common Lisp closely,
and even for people like me who are following sort of closely, it would
be extremely valuable to be able to see these things without poring
over the entire manual.