MVLet

I see your point.  I agree; given this insight, I am happy with the Lispm
syntax plus MVCALL.  There is one thing that I'd like to see improved,
if possible.  In the example:

		(MV-CALL #'(LAMBDA (FOO BAR (:REST ZTESCH)) ...)
			 (BAZOLA))

the order of events is that BAZOLA happens first, and the body of the
function happens second.  This has the same problem that
lambda-combinations had; LET was introduced to solve the problem.  If
anyone can figure out something that solves this problem for MV-CALL
without any other ill effects, I'd like to know about it.  One
possibility is to simply switch the order of the two subforms; what do
people think about that?

However, I'm not trying to be a troublemaker.  If nobody comes up with a
widely-liked improvement, I will be happy to accept the proposal as it
stands.