request for list of changes

Does anyone have a list of substantive changes between Mary Poppins
and the published manual?  I am thinking of actual differences in
the language, not just editorial improvements.  I just got my copy
of the printed manual.  My first use of it was debugging the
handling of syntax classes in our READ.  The main bug was that we
had not implemented an illegal character type.  Much to my surprise,
there is now an illegal syntax class, as well as an illegal attribute
for constituents.  Let's hope I was just unlucky that the first thing
I looked up had changed.  I don't really want to reimplement the
language, nor to check the manual line by line.
-------