Doc Strings for DEFSTRUCT

Concerning doc strings for structure slots:

You might want to add that feature also, although I'd rather document
slots in the main documentation for the structure.  You'll have
difficulty in integrating that into the DOCUMENTATION function.

I want to document the generated functions because I don't want the
user to know the thing is implemented as a structure.  For example,
any common data type implemented as a structure falls into that
category.  They just look like functions.

I suggest we not add a doc string for the print function, as the user
doesn't often call it directly.

- Paul
-------