[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
implied contracts in the mapping functions?
- To: Glenn S. Burke <GSB@MIT-ML>
- Subject: implied contracts in the mapping functions?
- From: David A. Moon <Moon%SCRC-TENEX@MIT-MC>
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 1983 22:47:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 17 Sep 83 21:12-EDT from Glenn S. Burke <GSB at ML>
Date: 17 September 1983 21:12 EDT
From: Glenn S. Burke <GSB @ MIT-ML>
I would appreciate comments on the following "bug report" i just
I am iterating over a list and simultaneously adding things to the end of
the list with NCONC. It works fine until I get down to the final iteration.
I don't think the language should define what happens in this case (even though
it "works" in my implementation, as it happens). Such iterations should be
written in terms of lower-level primitives, such as DO or TAGBODY+SETQ.