subsetting

Most (by no means all) of the things you suggest omitting are quite inexpensive
to include in an implementation that is optimized for space rather than speed.
I don't think it is a good idea to have something called "Common Lisp" that
omits large portions of the language.  All the special forms should be included.
Two good ways to fit into a smaller machine without sacraficing functionality
are to use "autoloading" for little-used functions and to not include things
only needed at compile time in the run-time environment (they can be "autoloaded"
when needed for debugging or interpretive execution, of course).  I think both
of these categories are probably very large in Common Lisp.