Re: do-xxx-symbols

My current implementation is the following:
  DO-ALL-SYMBOLS - all symbols in all packages
  DO-MOST-SYMBOLS - all symbols in all packages except not internals in
	LISP or COMPILER (which I claim the user is not interested in
	seeing in many cases)
  DO-SYMBOLS - all symbols in the package mentioned
  DO-ACCESSIBLE-SYMBOLS - all symbols in the package, and all externals
	in used packages.  No attempt to remove shadowed symbols.
  APROPOS
   if package is omitted or NIL: DO-MOST-SYMBOLS
   if package is T:  DO-ALL-SYMBOLS
   otherwise: DO-ACCESSIBLE-SYMBOLS
-------