[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to document yellow page entries, belated discussion by REM
- To: Fahlman, REM%IMSSS@su-score.ARPA
- Subject: Re: how to document yellow page entries, belated discussion by REM
- From: Martin <GRISSemail@example.com>
- Date: Sun 27 Jan 85 19:29:41-PST
- Cc: COMMON-LISP@su-ai.ARPA, GRISS@hplabs.CSNET
- In-reply-to: Message from ""Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@CMU-CS-C@HP-VENUS>" of Sat 26 Jan 85 23:26:30-PST
- Source-info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.
I agree with Scott. We use (as Bob Kessler pointed out) a comment convention.
Most of the time its ignored, but certain programs extract the stuff