Silicon Valley Syndrome

Today I am returning to the Common Lisp world by joining Lucid, Inc., a
new start-up company founded by Dick Gabriel.   Lucid will be developing
Common Lisp systems for a variety of different hardwares, as well as
doing other related software R&D.

I've enjoyed the past 2 1/2 years working on Interlisp-D at Xerox, and
am looking forward to the many opportunities in this growing new
company.  I invite you all to contact me, after today, at
    Jon L White
    Lucid, Inc.
    1090 East Meadow Circle
    Palo Alto CA 94303
    415-424-8855

For a period of time, my ArpaNet mail addresses will be
    JONL@MC
    JLW@SU-AI

-- JonL --