macr --> declares

Oops, looks like I'm confused again (with a little help from the
manual).  There it is, right there on page 156: a type proclamation, big
as life.  The text on page 158 describing the TYPE declaration specifier
seems to deny that such a thing is possible, since it says that this
specifier applies only to variable BINDINGS, but I think we ought to go
with page 156, since (as I was just arguing) this mechanism is clearly
useful.

I believe that our current Slisp compiler, and probably several
compilers derived from it, do not currently do anything with TYPE
proclamations, but it's a five-minute change to add this (I think).  In
fact, type-restricted global specials were in there at one time, but
were ripped out when PROCLAIM came along.

-- Scott