Excluding some symbols from DO-ALL-SYMBOLS

Re your message of 4-Mar-85 19:05 EST

I'm a little bit apprehensive about having two "functions" to iterater over
"all the symbols of interest"  -- How about instead of introducing the second
one [do-most-symbols] we simply introduce a new global variable called, say,
    *do-all-symbols-exclusions*
This list would merely exclude some of the packages which would otherwise
be the output of list-all-packages.  This way, not only could the compiler
internal symbols be omitted, but any other package which a user develops
could also be, temporarily or permanently, excluded.  I'm currently thinking
that this facility would not exclude the external symbols of those packages.

-- JonL --