Features & Common LISP Registrar

Moon's proposal sounds good to me (now that I've stopped yelling
about features in the keyword package).  Do we really need to say
that errors while reading the feature are equivalent to it not
being there?  Without an error handling mechanism in Common LISP,
that may be tough to implement for some people.

Well, thank y'all for the response to my registrar proposal.  It seems
worth it for me to take some time and write up a short proposal.
You'll get it by the end of the day.

- Paul