Using #.(MAKE-ARRAY ...

I have an uncomfortable feeling about the printer generating complex
function calls with #. as a way to print something.  I'm not really
sure why it bothers me so much.

Should we also adopt the convention that arrays which can't be printed
with #A for other reasons will be printed with #.  Such things as
fill pointers, adjustability, displacement, etc. can't be represented
with #A.  If we do this, then the printed representation is not
suitable for the :INITIAL-CONTENTS options, since that option won't
take an array.  If we don't do this, the printer is really lying about
the array.

- Paul