Concatenated Stream Query

    (setf stream-1 (make-string-input-stream "A line without a newline."))
    (setf stream-2 (make-string-input-stream "Our generic second line."))
    (setf stream-3 (make-concatenated-stream stream-1 stream-2))

    What should (read-line stream-3) return,  I can imagine two possibilities

    "A line without a newline.Our generic second line." t

    "A line without a newline." nil

I think the first candidate is the obvious winner.  I see nothing in the
manual that would support the existence of an implicit newline character
between the concatenated streams, and I don't think that this would be
desirable.

-- Scott