[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Clearing the screen and other such things.
- To: Tim McNerney <TIM@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Subject: Clearing the screen and other such things.
- From: Rob MacLachlan <RAM@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1985 08:37:00 -0000
- Cc: COMMON-LISP@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 29 Jul 1985 01:06-EDT from Tim McNerney <TIM at MIT-MC.ARPA>
Perhaps this "virtual terminal" package would be best put into the
yellow pages. Given a sufficiently efficient implementation of the
basic terminal I/O stream or at least a binary stream to the terminal,
it could be written entirely in Lisp.
This is only true given that there is a physical terminal which can be
controlled by sequences of characters --- a totally unwarranted