WITHOUT-INTERRUPTS

Mr. Greenberg is certainly correct when he says we don't understand
all the locking mechanisms that exist.  However, unless I'm off
base here, it seems to me that CRITICAL-SECTION could be specified
as locking out ANY possible contention from other tasks, interrupt
handlers, processors, etc.  If a particular implementation needs
additional kinds of locking macros, they can add them.

Perhaps we should define CRITICAL-SECTION as follows:

	CRITICAL-SECTION (&key options) &body body

and say that, without options, it locks out "everything".  On the other
hand, perhaps "everything" is simply too nebulous.

- Paul