meta corrections to CLtL

    Date: Mon, 16 Dec 85 05:52 EST
    From: Christopher Fry <cfry@OZ.AI.MIT.EDU>

    I updated my copy of CLtL to include all
    of your comments, except that I think you made a few errors
    in the Corrections doc:

    189  fewethings => few things
	 Your habit of typing e where SPACE should be is pretty confusing!

I forgot to mention this at the conference: the handouts I produced were
printed on a laser printer that was placed a bit too far from its host
(on a long cable) or something.  Some electrical glitch causes it to
randomly turn a space into "a" or "e".  This seems to occur only when
the space immediately follows a "w".
--Guy