Ground rules not yet decided???

I thought the main reason for the big meeting this month was to
make a constitution and to decide basic ground rules such as what
rule of thumb should decide whether a given feature should be in CL or not?
Why are we still arguing over it? Wasn't it decided at the meeting?
I think the CL group should hurry up and decide these basic issues,
so our debate over details of this should be in and this should be out
won't be in a vacuum where only random personal opinions guide us.
-------