Backquote proposal

Ooops, sorry about that.
Certainly better examples should be provided; and I apologize for the
underscores going away.  SCRIBE is only *mostly* device-independent.

Anyway, I want to point out that the main reason for the formal
definition is to make it very precise (if not clear) what nesting
of backquotes does, and also to guarantee that you can't get into
trouble nesting , and ,@ in odd ways.  In some present implementations
I believe it is possible to fake backquote out into producing
an expression that gives CONS the wrong number of arguments.
--Guy