cases, re: kmp's and moon's mail

John,

Before we try to reach a final decision, did anything ever come of your
polling of the Franz Lisp mailing list?  I would be most interested in
the results of this poll (or lack of results, which I would consider
very significant) before deciding for sure where I stand on this issue.
Right now, I still favor the case-insensitive status quo over the
"switch" proposal or the "modest" proposal, but the input from the unix
people could make a difference, especially for the Vax/Unix
implementation we are doing.

-- Scott