Interest in "large" Common Lisp Programs

The SPUR Project at UC Berkeley is building a RISC multiprocessor that
will run a multiprocessor version of Common Lisp.  We are currently
evaluating the architectural decisions using a simulator for the
machine and are very interested in obtaining "large" Common Lisp
programs that would be considered significant applications by people
in the field.  As we are currently concerned with the performance of
Common Lisp without extensions, programs that don't use an object
system are preferable to ones that do.  Any pointers would be greately
appreciated.

Ben Zorn
Jim Larus
Kinson Ho