Re: loop macro

There was a version of the ZetaLisp LOOP macro which was ported
to Perq (Spice) Common Lisp by David Miller at DePaul University.
It supported everything in ZetaLisp except the NAMED keyword and
user defined iteration paths. We have modified that version to
accept either the Zetalisp or the Common Lisp LOOP syntax and
have had no problem in dealing with Zetalisp code.

I would be glad to distribute it to interested sites, assuming that
it was obtained from the Zetalisp sources without restriction
(I am not aware of any), and David Miller has no objection.

Sean McLinden
Decision Systems Laboratory
University of Pittsburgh