LISP Environment.

Well, Scott, I certainly agree that specifying an entire environment is
a tough problem.  Perhaps then, as has been suggested, someone should
write down all the individual questions that we need to answer.  Then
everyone would know what to think about.  At least those questions
which we do answer would be consistent and play together.

If people want to send me their favorite compilation environment
QUESTIONS, I'd be happy to compile a complete list and send it out
to everyone.

- Paul
------