[ART@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA: Another

    I am a bit leery of #+ignore or
    #+++ignore, because some turkey could make IGNORE or ++IGNORE be a feature
    after all and ruin everything; but #+(or) strikes me as an acceptable
    idiom (but perhaps #-(and) is better to emphasize its negative nature).

Feh!  This is by far the ugliest and most confusing construct ever
proposed for Common Lisp (not counting Format, of course).  I don't
think that this problem needs to be solved, but if it does I find #;
infinitely preferable, even though it wastes a perfectly good macro
character.

-- Scott