A New &IGNORE keyword

Well, that'll teach me to send out mail without first reading all of
my new messages.  Since I proposed the same thing as Dave Touretzky,
I must agree with him.  Scott has a reasonable objection in that
all other &-keywords are punctuation, not actual placeholders.  It's
not really the case that users can scan a lambda list and assume each
top-level item in the list grabs one of the arguments.  That's certainly
not true for &REST, &BODY, or &ALLOW-OTHER-KEYS.  I'm not really
bothered by an &-keyword that actually stands for an argument.

All in all, however, I agree that the IGNORE declaration is sufficient.

- Paul
------