loop where?

I recently (less than a week ago) converted the source of LOOP used in
NIL (shared source with Zetalisp, but a bit more developed) to Common
Lisp, and have it running in DEC VAXLISP at Palladian.

When it has been demonstrated to be fairly stable, I will make it
available, probably by anonymous FTP off of MC.

This is not intended to comprise any "development" of LOOP.  It is a
conversion only, and is intended to be the official Common-Lisp
version of NIL/Zetalisp LOOP.

It is of course missing the iteration paths for hash tables and
packages, since they are rather implementation dependent.