Argument Lists

    It is not required that an
    implementation signal an error when there are either too many or too few
    arguments...

I would have sworn that implementaitosn were required to signal an error
in this case, but a scan of CLtL seems to indicate that you are right.
The section on argument lists consistently says "is an error" and not
"signals an error".  I can't remember (or imagine) why these cases
aren't required to signal an error, and I think this should be fixed.
Does anyone disagree?  Are there any implementations out there that
don't signal errors when a function is given too many or too few args?

-- Scott