Argument lists

I think that we should not get into the business of requiring that
particular forms not cons or that they be efficient in other ways.
That's opening Pandora's box.  In some cases (e.g. multiple values) the
whole idea of the construct is to make it possible to avoid consing, and
we may point that out, but we shouldn't prescribe or forbid certain
implementation techniques.  In some strange future implementaiton,
consing might be faster than anything else, even if you count GC time
(or have some way of avoiding gc).

-- Scott