[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
get-setf-method takes optional environment argument
- To: "David C. Plummer" <DCP@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Subject: get-setf-method takes optional environment argument
- From: Rob MacLachlan <RAM@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1986 04:32:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 19 Jul 1986 23:57-EDT from David C. Plummer <DCP at QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Did we also decide DEFINE-SETF-METHOD needs to allow an &ENVIRONMENT
argument to be able to effect this?
DEFINE-SETF-METHOD has an &environment arg in Spice Lisp. I don't see
any other way for hairy setf methods to get the environment. I
believe that this particular issue was overlooked while the discussion
was going on.