Some easy ones (?)

I would find it much easier to follow these discussions if there
weren't ten discussions going on simultaneously in the -same-
messages.  If each discussion was conducted in a different set
of messages, I could sort the messages into individual discussions
and read each discussion as an uninterrupted, coherent whole.

To practice what I preach, I am going to respond to each of the
ten proposals in your message of 21 July with a separate message
(except for the ones that I don't respond to at all).