proposal #6 (&body parsing)

    (1) If &rest and &body are not going to be the same anymore, will they
    remain mutually exclusive?  (I can imagine some situations where you might
    want both a "parsed" and "unparsed" body -- although you could call
    parse-body yourself instead to get this effect.)

I think they should remain mutually exclusive.  As you say, the user can
always call parse-body directly, in the very rare case where both forms
are needed.

    (2) Will we continue to allow both &body and &key together?  This does
    not make a great deal of sense to me, as a list of keyword/value pairs is
    not what one typically thinks of as a "body".

One would probably never want to use &body and &key together, but I see
no reason to go out of our way to outlaw this.

-- Scott