Re: Proposal #5 status

the reason I gave you only 7 points out of 10 on being a moderator
(besides that I'm a tough grader) is that you took the opportunity under
the guise of "summarizing" to submit another proposal.

I don't like returning 5 values when 3 well chosen ones will do, like
Swiss Army Knife software.

Of all of the proposals, I liked the one which returned any declarations
expanded and the body non-expanded the best; I liked it better than your
new synthesis, where in the common case the parse-body code has to
return more, and the caller has to discard more.