Proposed evaluator for Common LISP -- declarations

Your proposed evaluator ignores type declarations.  I really
think it should store them and check them.

Also, it occurs to me that there is no way to declare the type of
a static variable, which is a loss.  Without type specific
arithmetic, it's going to be necessary to declare things much
more often in Common Lisp for efficiency, so the declaration
facility must be complete.  There should also be a way to
discover the declared type of a special, if any.

Since evaluating a declare is supposed to signal an error,
shouldn't %lambda-apply-1 gobble up any declares that it sees,
rather than passing them off to %bind-required?

Also, it ought to error on illegal declarations, rather than
ignoring them.