:allow-other-keys query

    Given
    	(defun bah (&key humbug)
    	  ...)
    which of the following are legal?
      1	(bah :allow-other-keys nil :other 'blah)
      2	(bah :allow-other-keys t :other 'blah)
      3	(bah :allow-other-keys nil)
    Certainly 1 is in error and 2 is legal.  What about 3?  The way I read
    the manual this is an error, which I don't think is the intent of this
    feature.  Opinions?

I agree with your analysis: a strict reading of the current wording of
the manual would suggest that case 3 is an error, but it would make more
sense if this were not treated as an error.