CL-WINDOWS mailing list

As a follow-up to the enquiries I made in earlier messages regarding
people interested in Commonlisp/Commonloops window systems interfaced
to X (or News), I subsequently found out later that there is already a
mailing list called CL-WINDOWS. This list had been quiet for a long time.
It's original intention was to define a Commonlisp window standard. The
emergence of Commonloops and language independent, network-based window
systems such as X and News adds a new dimension to the discussion of a
Commonlisp window system. If you are not on the list you can get on by
sending a request to cl-windows@sail.stanford.edu.

NOTE:  I do not maintain this list.

Happy New Year,
Mark

depending on the current state addressing schemes.
-------