Pronunciation

Could we please terminate this discussion before it leads to a rush of
useless mail. I'm sure there are as many people who would suggest that
`the other' pronunciation is better. It doesn't matter who's right.

This mailing list reaches a huge number of people, many of whom are quite
busy. Also, many mailers get bogged down a long time delivering each
piece of mail sent. It's not worth the time spent either by the
mailers or by the readers of the mail to debate issues which have such
a large potential for going on forever, so little chance of being
usefully resolved, and so little value even if resolved.