sloop

There was a recent brief mention in a mailing on this list of the existence
of a common-lisp loop macro called SLOOP.

Its existence is news to me, and I would be interested to find out
more about it, so if someone would mail me some specifics, I'd be
grateful.  We currently use a home-grown CL loop macro here (mountain
grown?), and I'd really rather mainstream as soon as there is a stream
to main to.

Charles Buckley                         uucp: mcvax!ethz!ceb
                                        earn: BUCKLEY@CZHETH5A
                                        arpa: mcvax!ethz!ceb@uunet.uu.net
                                              cb@sail.stanford.edu
Integrated Systems Laboratory