[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
STRING-OUT -> WRITE-STRING, etc.
- To: Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
- Subject: STRING-OUT -> WRITE-STRING, etc.
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX at MIT-MC>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1982 06:01:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp at SU-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 18 Oct 82 00:19-EDT from Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
We certainly must do this, or forfeit any claim to consistency. I guess
it just got left off the ballot accidentally, since it was put in at the
last minute at the most recent meeting. I was probably against it, too.