EQUAL, and hash tables, and value/object distinctions

re: My contribution, I hope, is to point out that hash tables
    do in fact have components quite analogous to array
    or structure components, that these components are
    the hash table's values, accessed using its keys,
    and finally that this implies certain things about
    the way hash table isomorphism is computed.

Ah, I see your point now.  Put this way, it looks much different.  Thanks.

-- JonL --