[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Obliquity of the vernacular...
- To: BROOKS at MIT-OZ at MIT-MC, common-lisp at SU-AI
- Subject: Re: Obliquity of the vernacular...
- From: Ron <FISCHER at RUTGERS>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1982 20:48:00 -0000
- In-reply-to: Your message of 16-Nov-82 1524-EST
I agree with BROOKS. Where is all the perspicuity to which the manual
constantly refers? How could something as obscure as (prog1 (trunc x
y)) be suggested in this light? Give the poor thing a name if it will