*prindepth* and *prinlength* versus *prinarray*

While hacking the printer, I wondered: if *prinarray* is non-NIL, and
*prindepth* and/or *prinlength* is being used, does the printing of
vectors and arrays respect these limits?  If you look at the very last
example under *prinlevel*, you see a case where the answer is yes, but
you have to look hard for it.  I'd appreciate if the manual were changed
to be more explicit about this.

By the way, the manual would also benefit from a few more examples of
backquote, particularly one or two cases using `#( ... ).  Very simple
examples would be fine.