More trivia

The manual says that case is ignored after #; that is, #a and #A are the
same.  Some points are left unclear:

Does (set-dispatch-macro-character #\# #\a 'foo) affect the value returned
by (get-dispatch-macro-character #\# #\A), and vice versa?

If I define my own dispatch macro, is case ignored after it?

(I think the simplest solution is to answer "yes" to the second
question, such that there's a single "cell" shared by #\a and #\A in all
macro dispatch tables.  Otherwise, # itself has to be different from
everything else, or an indirection mechanism has to be used, or
set-syntax-macro-character can make #\a be one thing and #\A be another
thing.)