[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: *prindepth* and *prinlength* versus *prinarray*
- To: Guy.Steele%CMU-CS-A@SU-DSN
- Subject: Re: *prindepth* and *prinlength* versus *prinarray*
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW%SCRC-TENEX%MIT-MC@SU-DSN>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 1983 20:26:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 30 May 83 15:42-EDT from Guy.Steele at CMU-CS-A
Date: 30 May 1983 1542-EDT (Monday)
Page 241 of the Laser manual, under "vectors" and "arrays",
specifically states that printing of vectors and arrays is
affected by *prinlevel* and *prinlength*. Should I put cross-references
to this fact elsewhere?
Quite right, sorry about that. But, yes, it would be nice if it were
mentioned on p 242 in the description of *prinlevel* and *prinlength*
that arrays and vectors are affected. Thanks.