[no subject]

By `connection' I mean Utah providing the virtual machine for a few specific
computers, Common Lisp core people providing most of the Lisp code, and
maybe S-1 and Utah providing the compiler.

Even with Dec/Rutgers doing the Vax/20 versions, Utah provides us with
the expertise to do many other important, but bizarre machines, such as
68k based machines, IBM equipment, and Burroughs, to name a few. Perhaps
Rutgers/DEC wouldn't mind working with us all on this.

That is what I would to discuss for political topics.

For technical topics, the virtual machine specification and the compiler
technology.

			-rpg-