[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SPECIAL FUNCTION NAME [Gall: Bug Report]
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Re: SPECIAL FUNCTION NAME [Gall: Bug Report]
- From: Masinter.pa@XEROX.ARPA
- Date: Wed, 03 Apr 1985 21:49:00 -0000
- In-reply-to: Jonathan A Rees <JAR@MIT-MC.ARPA>'s message of 2 Apr 85 16:26 EST
"For this particular application, though, isn't the right thing just to
set up a separate package?..."
Not if you ever had some other function which called (exit). The intent
is to wall off the functionality, not the names.