[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
contents of SYMBOL-FUNCTION for special forms.
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: contents of SYMBOL-FUNCTION for special forms.
- From: "George J. Carrette" <GJC@MC.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 86 07:18:49 EST
- In-reply-to: Msg of Mon 14 Apr 86 05:00 EST from Christopher Fry <cfry at OZ.AI.MIT.EDU>
Intent clarification: Is the manual really trying to say that
(SYMBOL-FUNCTION 'SETQ) *must* return something when it says that it
"may return something for special forms and macros" ???
Do we really want (FBOUNDP 'SETQ) => T?