[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: *prindepth* and *prinlength* versus *prinarray*
- To: Daniel L. Weinreb <dlw%SCRC-TENEX@MIT-ML>
- Subject: Re: *prindepth* and *prinlength* versus *prinarray*
- From: Guy.Steele@CMU-CS-A
- Date: Mon, 30 May 1983 19:42:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI
- In-reply-to: "Daniel L. Weinreb's message of 21 Apr 83 10:47-EST"
Page 241 of the Laser manual, under "vectors" and "arrays",
specifically states that printing of vectors and arrays is
affected by *prinlevel* and *prinlength*. Should I put cross-references
to this fact elsewhere?
[Sorry for the delay; I'm just nopw catching up on the May mail deluge.]